4.4.4. Implementing the Query System
- 4.71. Explicit delay in the simple-query and disjoin procedures
- 4.72. Streams interleaving
- 4.73. Explicit delay in flatten-stream
- 4.74. A simpler version of stream-flatmap
- 4.75. A new special form - unique
- 4.76. Separate processing the two clauses of the 'and'
- 4.77. The filtering in a ''delayed'' manner
- 4.78. The query language as a nondeterministic program
- 4.79. A rule-application method that uses environments
There are no comments yet.
You must log in to post a comment.Login