4.4.4. Implementing the Query System
- 4.71 . Explicit delay in the simple-query and disjoin procedures
- 4.72 . Streams interleaving
- 4.73 . Explicit delay in flatten-stream
- 4.74 . A simpler version of stream-flatmap
- 4.75 . A new special form - unique
- 4.76 . Separate processing the two clauses of the 'and'
- 4.77 . The filtering in a ''delayed'' manner
- 4.78 . The query language as a nondeterministic program
- 4.79 . A rule-application method that uses environments
There are no comments yet.
You must log in to post a comment.Login